Sunday, 22 April 2012

Title says it all if I'm being honest with you readers.
I downloaded this game for for 1200 Microsoft points two days or so ago and I can honestly say that I've never had so much fun on a motorbike puzzle flying riding simulator (it's technical readout). For starters it has surpassed it's predecessor in EVERY WAY. The way you play has been altered and is now far more responsive and realistic. No more, "OH WHAT THE FUCK, I DIDN'T TOUCH THAT" moments, although the fail moments are still there, causing you to constantly try and beat the level.
The graphics looks as though they have had an awesomely huge overhaul as now everything is HD res, with the lighting textures, explosions, sounds etc making it more exciting to play. In the previous game, there was a level editor which was pretty epic as you got an entire warehouse to tinker and play with. Now, you have AN ENTIRE VALLEY! The equivalent is that to Forge Forld from Halo Reach due to it's sheer size. The editor comes with two flavours; Lite and Pro, meaning exactly what they say. Lite is still complex and has everything you can ask for such as buildings, ramps, explosions, scenery and much more. It even allows you to create your track as short or long as you'd like. But on the other hand, Pro has 10x more. Such as lighting textures, camera angles, destruction physics, mass, gravity, jump height, damage modifiers and lots more. I can't name them all.

If you're one of the people who are looking for an excellent arcade game, pick up this game. You'll soon realise you'd have bought it on a disc if it was available and will quickly become one of your five most played games.
You will not be disappointed. Grab it now. See you online.
Signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment